Hospitality Open Night - Bendigo TAFE
Book in for an interactive session where you can experience all that the Bendigo TAFE bakery, commercial cookery and hospitality training facilities have to offer.
This exciting event is for Bendigo locals and future students to check out our newly refurbished training facilities and learn about our course offerings.
With three sessions to choose from (4pm, 5pm, and 6pm), there's plenty of time to come along! Registration is free, so book in now!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each session time will include the following,
- Tours of Building E, our new home of hospitality, retail bakery and commercial cookery
- Course information sessions held by our expert staff
- Live skill demonstrations by our staff and students
- Information on employment and apprenticeship opportunities
- A show bag for each guest to take home
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone curious about the construction works that have been going on and would like to have a sticky beak at the new building.
- Those interested in learning more about our hospitality, commercial cookery and retail baking courses.
- Local business owners, schools career advisors, apprentice employers and general lovers of food and supporters of TAFE.