Marbled Clay Jewellery Dish workshop
Join us for a workshop where you will learn to make and decorate your own clay jewellery dish in a colourful marble style!
It will take approximately 1.5 hours to make these marbled beauties, with our facilitator teaching you the ins and outs of the craft and helping to guide your creativity.
These jewellery dish are gorgeous, fun to make and make great gifts for friends and family.
This workshop is for young people aged 12-24 and any one who falls into that age bracket is welcome to join us.
The workshop costs $10 and tickets can be purchased at the link.
Hygiene is of the utmost important and the following precautions will be in place throughout the workshops:
- If you are unwell do not attend.
- All participants will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Sanitize hands as you enter and exit the venue, additional hand sanitizer will be available on tables.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Facemasks must be worn.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, tissues will be available throughout the rooms.
- Tables will be set to allow 1.5m social distancing.
- Antibacterial wipes will be available for participants to clean tables and hard surfaces they are using at each break.
- Gloves will be available, should participants wish to use them.