Provide First Aid Training (HLTAID011)
This is a nationally accredited course. Through this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid in a range of situations, including:
1. How to respond to an emergency.
2. Monitor a person's condition and respond with appropriate first aid.
3. How to apply appropriate first aid techniques (including CPR).
This course runs over two 3-hour sessions (across two days), you must attend both sessions to complete the course and receive both the qualification and certification.
Before attending the course's in-person session all attendees must complete the pre-assessment before attending the course, either online or through completing the written handbook.
Note, that the pre-assessment will be emailed once the student is registered.
To register students are required to complete enrolment forms shown below. These forms must be completed before attending the in-person training at 45 Mundy Street.
- AST enrolment form
- Accredited Shore Course LLN Self-Assessment
- Permission for AST to Apply for Student USI (Students require their USI number to register for this training, you can find or register for your USI by visiting https://www.usi.gov.au/)